- Ukraine invited for first time to Conference of National Armaments Directors at NATO headquarters – Defense Ministry 25.10.2021
- Moldovan Socialists' delegation fails to agree with Moscow on gas supplies at below market prices – source 25.10.2021
- Fight against illegal filling stations can be temporarily entrusted to law enforcement agencies 25.10.2021
- Energy Ministry notes stability of Ukraine's power system, despite low coal reserves 25.10.2021
- Presidential Representative Office in Crimea condemns detention in Simferopol of Crimean Solidarity activists, attorney Edem Semedlyaev 25.10.2021
EU, Ukraine to step up cooperation in fight against cyber attacks – President of European Council
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The European Union and Ukraine will strengthen cooperation in the fight against cyber attacks, said Charles Michel, President of the European Council.
"A few words about military cooperation. Indeed, we think we will do it. It is also possible to strengthen also cooperation in this field. I give you an example of cooperation regarding cyber attacks. It is important to develop more common expertise based on the experience of this country because there are a lot of cyberattacks on a daily basis. It is also the same as at the European level," Michel said at a briefing in Kyiv on Tuesday following the 23rd Ukraine-EU summit.
He said that the EU decided to send a mission to Ukraine to better understand what the concrete projects that Ukraine and the EU can develop together are, especially in the field of military education and military training.