- Zaluzhny, Commander-in-Chief of NATO Air Force in Europe Cavoli discuss defense issues 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian aviation carry out five strikes on areas of concentration of Russian occupiers in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 29.03.2023
- AFU General Staff: Russian invaders continue to build fortifications in temporarily occupied Crimea 29.03.2023
- Russian military trying to arrange provocations on Ukrainian-Belarusian border – SBU interception 29.03.2023
- Olena Kondratiuk calls on President, deputies of Slovak Parliament to become ambassadors for return of Ukrainian children 29.03.2023
EU ambassadors approve additional EUR 2 bln to European Peace Fund, through which assistance provided to Ukraine
KYIV. March 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The EU ambassadors have approved an additional EUR 2 billion to the European Peace Fund (EPF), which is a clear signal of the EU’s continued commitment to military support for Ukraine and other partners, the Swedish delegation to the EU reports.
“Today, EU Ambassadors approved an additional EUR 2 billion to the European Peace Facility. This decision sends a clear signal of the EU’s enduring commitment to military support for Ukraine and other partners,” Swedish Presidency of the Council of the EU said on Twitter.
The European Peace Fund is designed to assist Member States in their arms supplies to Ukraine.