- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Erdogan says he reminded Zelensky of his readiness to organize meeting with Putin in Turkey
KYIV. Aug 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that during a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky in Lviv, he reminded him of his readiness, if possible, to hold his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Turkey, TRT TV channel reports.
"Erdogan, upon his return from Ukraine, said that he reminded Zelensky that he was ready to hold talks between Zelensky and Putin," the TV channel said.
According to Erdogan, Turkey will "continue to contribute to the solution of the Ukrainian crisis through diplomacy and negotiations."
He also noted that Turkey is ready to take part in the process of restoring Ukraine.
Earlier it was reported that the Turkish president visited Lviv, where he met with Zelensky and UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.