- Zhovkva: Start of negotiations on Ukraine's accession to EU is investment in secure future of Europe 29.03.2023
- Potential value of 2023 harvest corresponds to 2022 indicators – Ministry of Agrarian Policy 29.03.2023
- Second stage of testing Ukrainian-made women's military uniform to be completed by end of May – Defense Ministry 29.03.2023
- Retail turnover in Ukraine in 2022 21.4% down – statistics 29.03.2023
- Imports of drugs to Ukraine 38% down in 2022, exports of Ukrainian drugs 24% down – study 29.03.2023
Energy infrastructure facility damaged in Kyiv – Klitschko
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of a morning missile attack in Kyiv, an energy facility was damaged, mayor Vitali Klitschko has said.
“As a result of a morning missile attack in the capital, an energy infrastructure facility was damaged. There are interruptions in heat supply, some of the people of Kyiv are left without heating. All services are working to eliminate the consequences of a Russian missile hit,” he said on the Telegram channel on Thursday.
“We are doing everything to return heat and water to the residents of the capital, where there are problems with its supply, as soon as possible,” Klitschko said.
Earlier it was reported that after the missile attack, 40% of consumers in Kyiv were left without heating.