- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Enemy shelling of Avdiyivka coke plant kills at least ten people, wounds 15 – local authorities
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – At least ten residents were killed and another 15 people were wounded as a result of the shelling of Avdiyivka coke plant by Russian troops on Tuesday, Head of Donetsk regional military administration Pavlo Kyrylenko has said.
"At least ten killed, 15 wounded, these are the consequences of the shelling of Avdiyivka coke plant by the Russian invaders. These figures are operational. The information will still be clarified and the number of victims, probably, could be higher. The Russians knew exactly where they were aiming, the workers had just completed shift and at the bus stop were waiting for the bus, which was supposed to deliver them home from the factory," Kyrylenko said on his Facebook.
The regional military administration’s head said this is another cynical crime of Russia.