- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Embassy of Cyprus gradually resuming its activity in Kyiv
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Embassy of Cyprus has said it is gradually resuming its activity in Kyiv.
"The Embassy of Cyprus is gradually resuming its activity in Kyiv, in line with Cyprus consistent support to Ukraine in matters of principle. The flag of Cyprus is flying again in Kyiv as of May 3," the embassy said on its Facebook page on Tuesday.
As noted, Head of the mission Lina Themistokleous has never left the territory of Ukraine and stayed in the war-ravaged Ukraine since February 24, and is now happy to welcome and assemble her team back, where it belongs.