- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Education workers unvaccinated from COVID-19 until Nov to be suspended from work – Health Ministry
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Education workers, unvaccinated from COVID-19 until November, will be suspended from work, the Ministry of Health quoted its Minister Viktor Liashko as saying.
"Teachers are included in the list of professions whose representatives must be vaccinated for full-fledged work. If education workers are not vaccinated against COVID-19 by November, they will be suspended from work for a period of quarantine without pay," the Ministry of Health said.
"Vaccination for teachers is an opportunity not only to continue to work and provide high-quality knowledge to students. First of all, it is about protecting their lives and health, the safety of children," the minister stressed.
As reported, the Ministry of Health, by its order No. 2153 of October 4, approved the list of organizations whose representatives are subject to mandatory vaccination against COVID-19.