- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
ECA signs memo of cooperation with Nazovni platform
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Export Credit Agency (ECA) signs a memorandum of cooperation with the Nazovni platform, created by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine in December 2021 to expand the possibilities of economic diplomacy and help Ukrainian exporting companies, according to the ECA website.
"The Nazovni platform is designed to provide diplomatic assistance to Ukrainian exporters in foreign markets, and the ECA works to facilitate their access to financing and lending, which is vital in a state of martial law," acting Board Chairman of the ECA Ruslan Hashev, whose words are quoted in the report, said.
The Nazovni platform solves various problems – from point problems to facilitating entry into new markets from scratch. For example, since with the outbreak of a full-scale war there were more companies that had no export experience at all or only little experience, the Nazovni team began outreach work, involving diplomats from different countries.
According to the report, the ECA and Nazovni already have a concrete cooperation plan, including the launch of a business incubator, educational events and seminars to increase business awareness of the opportunities provided by the state to support Ukrainian exporters, and in the future, the integration of services for finding partners abroad and requesting for concessional loans or other available funding programs.