- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Each Russian strike on Ukraine to have legal consequences – Zelensky
KYIV. Feb 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Each Russian strike on any city in Ukraine will have specific legal consequences, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in a video address on Saturday, February 18.
“Over this week, we have reached significant signals from our partners, specific agreements on the inevitability of holding Russia accountable for aggression, for terror against Ukraine and the people. Every Russian attack on Kharkiv and the region, on Sumy region and Donbas, on Khmelnytsky, on our Nikopol and every corner of our state will have specific legal consequences for the terrorist state,” he said.
“This applies not only to the evil that Russia has brought since February 24, but also since 2014. We all remember. We remember Ilovaisk, we remember Donetsk airport, we remember the battles for Debaltseve, especially today, and every blow against our people,” Zelensky said.