- Two large landing ships of Russian Baltic Fleet seen in Mediterranean Sea 29.11.2021
- Diia users can now download the COVID vaccination certificate in PDF format – Digital Transformation Minister 29.11.2021
- Ukraine's Agrarian Policy Ministry to cooperate with Arabian Alkhorayef Group in irrigation sphere 29.11.2021
- Stoltenberg on possible Russian invasion of Ukraine: This cannot be considered a bluff 29.11.2021
- SBI explains it did not open 'case' against Butusov, urges not to involve department in political accusations 29.11.2021
E-Health to allow to identify opponents of vaccination against COVID-19 among family doctors – Liashko
KYIV. Oct 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Analysis of data from the e-health system (E-Health) will identify opponents of vaccination against COVID-19 among family doctors, Health Minister Viktor Liashko said.
"Regarding the doctors who discourage being vaccinated against COVID-19, and there are such, we will quickly identify them. The electronic health system will allow us to do this. With a greater increase in vaccination coverage, we will have low vaccination rates among those family doctors who do not trust the vaccine for some reason. We will have another conversation with them," he said during an hour of questions to the government in the Verkhovna Rada on Friday.