- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Dzhaparova: Council of Europe Secretary General arrives in Kyiv
KYIV. April 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Secretary General of the Council of Europe Marija Pejčinović Burić has arrived in Kyiv, First Deputy Foreign Minister of Ukraine Emine Dzhaparova has said.
“Pleased to welcome Secretary General of the Council of Europe Marija Pejčinović Burić in Kyiv. Thanked for CoE’s initiative to establish the Registry of Damages caused by 🇷🇺 aggression. We discussed further steps needed to restore justice and hold Russia’s war criminals accountable,” Dzhaparova said on Twitter on Monday posting a photo of the meeting.