- TAS insurer plans to allocate UAH 130 mln to pay dividends for 2020 23.10.2021
- E-Health to allow to identify opponents of vaccination against COVID-19 among family doctors – Liashko 23.10.2021
- Third batch of international military aid for $60 mln arrives in Ukraine – Defense Ministry 23.10.2021
- Central Mining and Processing Plant reduces production of pellets by 2.5% in nine months 23.10.2021
- Ukraine threshes 11.15 mln tonnes of corn – Agrarian Policy Ministry 23.10.2021
DTEK Oil & Gas increases gas production by 11% in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – DTEK Oil & Gas produced over 1.5 billion cubic meters of gas in January-September 2021, which is 11% more than in the same period last year, according to a press release from the company on Tuesday.
"The company increased production thanks to successful drilling, work-over and intensification of wells at fields in Poltava region," DTEK Oil & Gas said.
According to the press release, on September 12, the company put into operation well No. 58 of Machukhske field with a depth of 5,360 meters.
"The well was drilled within 97.5 days what is record-setting for Ukraine. The well output equals to 300,000 cubic meters of gas per day. In 2021, the company has finished drilling of four wells," the company said.
According to general director of the company Ihor Schurov, due to systemic introduction of technologies, DTEK Oil & Gas demonstrates a record-setting drilling speed and continuously high production performance for gas.
"Investment in the industry is a key task to strengthen energy security of the country. Thus, business counts on legislation stability and stimulating tools as a support from the state," Schurov said.