- Dispute with Deposit Guarantee Fund over Bank Finance and Credit should be heard in Ukraine – Zhevaho's lawyers 24.09.2021
- Borrell says hacker attacks staged by Ghostwriter group on EU states unacceptable 24.09.2021
- BofA downgrades its recommendation for Ukrainian eurobonds from OW to MW 24.09.2021
- Possible to generate intl COVID-19 vaccination certificate on Diia portal – ministry 24.09.2021
- Growth of market for heated tobacco products stalls now due to increase in excise duty after 80% growth in 2020 – Philip Morris head 24.09.2021
Draft state budget for 2022 provides for UAH 8 bln for agro-industrial complex – Finance Minister
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The draft state budget for 2022 provides for the allocation of UAH 8.015 billion to finance the development of the agro-industrial complex, support for agrarians, the implementation of land reform, land reclamation and irrigation, follows from the data presented by Minister of Finance Serhiy Marchenko.
"Resources in the amount of UAH 8 billion are provided for the development of the agro-industrial complex, support for agrarians, the implementation of land reform, the implementation of land reclamation measures next year," the minister emphasized.
It is specified that UAH 4.6 billion is planned to be allocated in 2022 for programs to reimburse part of the cost of agricultural equipment purchased by farmers; cheaper loans taken by agricultural producers and insurance payments; the development of animal husbandry, plant growing, horticulture, viticulture and hop growing; subsidies for irrigation to 1,200 agricultural enterprises.
In addition, UAH 715 million is provided for the implementation of land reform in the draft state budget, including UAH 329 million for the creation and updating of topographic maps and plans of land plots with a total area of 565,900 square meters, as well as UAH 220 million for an inventory of 1.7 million hectares of land in state ownership.
The draft state budget for next year provides for the allocation of UAH 2.7 billion for the maintenance of water systems, including amelioration complexes.