- Kuleba: Ukraine takes very seriously info available to govt about potential coup, to share it with partners 29.11.2021
- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
- NATO Secretary General threatens Russia with economic, political consequences in case of 'aggression against Ukraine' 29.11.2021
- Lukashenko links situation around Belarus to aggravated tension in Black Sea area 29.11.2021
- German Ambassador to Ukraine: de-oligarchization law can only be first step in fight against oligarchs 29.11.2021
Donetsk, Luhansk regions have great tourism potential, but it hasn't been fully realized yet – Agency for Tourism Development head
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Agency for Tourism Development (GART) Mariana Oleskiv believes that Donetsk and Luhansk regions have great tourism potential, but it has not been fully realized yet.
"I am pleasantly surprised. I really want us to open the region to more Ukrainians. Now we need to think about how to do this next year, by the beginning of the autumn season, when people are actively traveling. People have a great desire to develop tourism. That is what inspires to help," said Oleskiv, the press service of GART reported on Facebook.
Villa Protce, JSC Starokramatorsky Machine-Building Plant, the blast furnace of the former Kramatorsk metallurgical plant, Cretaceous rocks of Kramatorsk regional landscape park, as well as the architecture of the Belgian heritage in Lysychansk, Luhansk region, and two stud farms in Belovodsk are among the promising objects of Donbas in GART.