- SBU chief, US Ambassador to Ukraine discuss issues of cooperation in fight against Russian aggression 30.03.2023
- Russia preparing to call up another 400,000 troops, probably using coercion – British intelligence 30.03.2023
- Three civilians killed, 11 wounded from Russian shelling over past day – Defense Ministry 30.03.2023
- Passport service Document starts operating in Germany 30.03.2023
- Ukraine’s Dpty Defense Minister in Poland gets acquainted with training of Ukrainian military, tests Leopard 2 tank 30.03.2023
Dniprovsky Metallurgical Plant's coke division halves coke production in Jan from pre-war period
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The coke and chemical division of PrJSC Dniprovsky Metallurgical Plant (formerly Dniprokoks), which is part of DCH Steel of DCH Group of businessman Oleksandr Yaroslavsky, in January of this year reduced production of metallurgical coke by 53.6% compared to the same period last year – to 15,300 tonnes from 33,000 tonnes.
A representative of the company told Interfax-Ukraine in December 2022 the enterprise produced 11,700 tonnes of metallurgical coke.
At the same time, in January 2023, the output of gross coke with 6% moisture content amounted to 18,600 tonnes, in December – 14,000 tonnes.
Last year, the plant enterprises produced coke mainly from Ukrainian coal.
Dniprovsky Metallurgical Plant specializes in the production of steel, cast iron, rolled products and products from them. On March 1, 2018, DCH Group signed an agreement on the purchase of Dniprovsky steel plant from Evraz.