- Ukraine needs F-16 fighters – Zaluzhny 30.03.2023
- Kondratiuk, Minister of Education of Slovakia discuss issues of access to education for Ukrainian children 30.03.2023
- FMs of Bucharest Nine to hold meeting on March 30-31, discuss war in Ukraine, NATO summit 30.03.2023
- Zelenskyy invites Austrian MPs to visit Ukraine, see what Russia 'brings to Ukraine and the world' 30.03.2023
- Compulsory evacuation of remaining children from Avdiyivka planned next week – military administration head 30.03.2023
Dnipropetrovsk Aggregate Plant sees net profit rise by 15.6% in 2022
KYIV. March 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Dnipropetrovsk Aggregate Plant (Dnipro) in 2022 saw a net profit of UAH 36.72 million, which is 15.6% more than the same indicator for 2021.
According to information published in the information disclosure system of the National Securities and Stock Market Commission for the agenda of the general meeting of shareholders scheduled for April 25, retained earnings of the plant amounted to UAH 47.69 million, which is 3.2 times more.
Net income per share amounted to UAH 1.12 against UAH 0.97 a year earlier.
The issue of the distribution of profits is included in the agenda of the meeting, and, according to the draft decision, it is planned to use it, as a year earlier, for the development of the company. The issue of paying dividends is not on the agenda.
The shareholders plan, in particular, to amend the charter and regulations on the general meeting, the board, the supervisory board and the corporate governance code.
According to the National Securities and Stock Market Commission, for the fourth quarter of 2022 head of the supervisory board Yevhen Morozenko owns 37.9466% of the charter capital, board member Andriy Yatsuba and shareholder Volodymyr Yatsuba – 19.1847% each.
According to the plant, over the past year, its assets increased by 16.4% – up to UAH 499.26 million, including total receivables increased by 16.6% – up to UAH 137.31 million.
The company’s current liabilities increased by 25.6%, to UAH 264.45 million, long-term liabilities by 2.2%, to UAH 71.39 million.
Dnipropetrovsk Aggregate Plant, founded in 1927, specializes in the manufacture of aircraft equipment, hydraulic equipment for mines and general technical products. The company has created a full cycle of production of aircraft units.