- Vacancy of logistics real estate in Kyiv region increases to 7.5% – Watermelon Development 30.11.2022
- Ukraine's stock indexes on 30/11/22 (closure) 30.11.2022
- Occupiers launch two missile strikes against Komyshuvakha, mount one air attack on Bilohirya on Wed, shell Kherson using MLRS – General Staff 30.11.2022
- Rada to receive Kubrakov's application for dismissal – MP 30.11.2022
- Lithuanian govt to allocate another EUR 13 mln of support for Ukraine – Defense Minister 30.11.2022
Department of State does not rule out that USA, allies to choose different measures in case of sanctions against Russia
WASHINGTON. Jan 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The U.S. Department of State does not rule out that if sanctions and export restrictions are applied to Russia, Washington and its allies may have different measures, Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland has said at a briefing on Tuesday.
“Now, as we have done in the past, the U.S. may take one set of measures and Europe and other allies may take parallel steps that are not exactly the same but also painful to Russia because we have different economic exposure,” she said.
Nuland said that, nevertheless, the United States is very confident that they are coming together and sanctions or export restrictions prepared in the event of a Russian attack on Ukraine will be painful for Russia.