- Zelensky holds meeting of Supreme Commander's Headquarters 15.08.2022
- New Zealand extends participation in training program of Ukrainian military in UK – Reznikov 15.08.2022
- Russian forces shell occupied Enerhodar on their own – head of Nikopol administration 15.08.2022
- Tymoshenko: Ukrainians will never support ‘peace’ agreement providing for surrender of territories 15.08.2022
- Almost 800 residents evacuated from temporarily occupied territories of Kharkiv region, third of whom children – Synehubov 15.08.2022
Denmark to provide Ukraine with extra funds for stabilization, reforms – FM
KYIV. Jan 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Denmark will provide Ukraine with additional assistance to stabilize the situation and conduct reforms, Danish Foreign Minister Jeppe Kofod has said.
“Pleased to welcome Ukraine’s Foreign Minister in Copenhagen at difficult time. Ukraine faces unprecedented military buildup by Russia. Urge Russia to de-escalate. Denmark remains unwavering in support of Ukraine, will provide further funds for stabilization, reforms,” Kofod said on Twitter on Thursday.
In turn, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba said that Denmark demonstrates true leadership, standing side by side with Ukraine at a time of heightened threats from Russia.
“Great to meet my Danish counterpart and friend Jeppe Kofod in Copenhagen today. The future of Euro-Atlantic security is being decided in Ukraine now. Denmark demonstrates a true leadership by standing with Ukraine at this time of elevated Russian threats,” Kuleba said.