- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
Demining of fields for safe sowing campaign starts in Dnipropetrovsk region – local governor
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Demining of fields for the sowing campaign has begun in Dnipropetrovsk region, head of the regional military administration Serhiy Lysak says.
“Today, demining of fields has started in the region. To make the sowing campaign safe. Sappers worked in Kryvy Rih district – they started from the Zelenodolsk community. One of the fields was completely cleared. Explosive objects were defused … Tomorrow, demining will continue in other territories,” Lysak wrote on the Telegram channel in Monday.