- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
Delta Wilmar to launch second bottling line for sunflower oil at plant in Odesa region
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Delta Wilmar Ukraine LLC, part of the group of the transnational corporation Wilmar International, plans to launch of the second bottling line for sunflower oil under the TM Chumak in three- and five-liter containers at a plant in the village of Novi Biliari (Odesa region), the company also brought the first bottling line launched in November 2020 to its design capacity.
"Our nearest plans are to launch a second line designed for large-volume bottles – three liters and five liters. The market for these products is the Middle East and Africa. Since people in these countries live mainly in large families, they accordingly buy oil in a large container," Mykola Danyliuk, the leading specialist in the production and packaging of bottled products, said in a message of the company on Facebook.
Delta Wilmar said that 10 months after the launch of the first sunflower oil bottling line at this enterprise, the company brought production volumes to the design capacity – 3,000 bottles per hour for containers with a capacity of 2 liters and 6,000 bottles per hour for containers of 0.85 liter and 1 liter.
The company recalled that the volume of investments in the first bottling line exceeded $5.5 million, and 45 jobs were created.