- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Deficit of Ukraine's foreign trade in goods decreases by 26.2% for seven months of 2021
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The deficit of Ukraine’s foreign trade in goods in January-July 2021 decreased by 26.2% compared to January-July 2020, to $1.725 billion from $2.339 billion, the State Statistics Service of Ukraine has reported.
According to its data, the export of goods from Ukraine for the specified period increased by 33.4% compared to the same period last year, to $35.515 billion, imports – by 28.6%, to $37.240 billion.
The State Statistics Service clarified that in July compared to June 2021, the seasonally adjusted export volume increased by 3.1%, to $5.889 billion, imports – by 4.1%, to $5.967 billion.
The seasonally adjusted foreign trade balance in July 2021 was negative and amounted to $78 million, which is worse than the previous month ($22 million).
The ratio of coverage of imports by exports for the seven months of this year amounted to 0.95% (for the same period in 2020 some 0.92).
The service specified that foreign trade operations were carried out with partners from 228 countries of the world.