- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Defense Ministry announces Russia's intentions to disrupt mobilization, discredit Ukraine
KYIV. March 7 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Russia seeks to discredit Ukraine as a recipient of weapons to its allies and disrupt mobilization, Deputy Defense Minister of Ukraine Hanna Maliar has said.
“Russia has concentrated its information weapons against Ukraine for two purposes: discrediting Ukraine as a recipient of weapons. Disrupting mobilization and the process of concluding service contracts,” Maliar said on her Telegram channel.
According to her, “this has its own explanation, because weapons and the people who use them are what the enemy is most afraid of. If the first target is aimed at the Western consumer of information, then the second one is aimed at the Ukrainian one.”
She urged to be critical of any information disseminated by unofficial sources, to check its authenticity, asking the question: what is the purpose of its dissemination.