- Zelensky thanks Canada for expanding, extending UNIFIER mission in Ukraine 27.01.2022
- Ukraine to deepen cooperation with Germany in decarbonization 27.01.2022
- Presidents of Ukraine, Lithuania discuss security situation along Ukrainian borders 27.01.2022
- Kuleba has audience with Queen Margrethe II of Denmark 27.01.2022
- Creating psychological pressure, Russia tries to worsen Ukraine’s economy – Shuliak 27.01.2022
Defense Intelligence Agency says new period of operational, combat training of Russian-occupation fighters in Donbas started
KYIV. Dec 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Defense Intelligence Agency of the Defense Ministry of Ukraine informs that from December 1 in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, including in the operational group of the Russian occupation forces in the temporarily occupied territory in Donetsk and Luhansk regions, a new period of operational and combat training started.
"Within the above, the occupants are holding events of the week of combat readiness with the development of the issues of bringing the formations and units one (Donetsk) and two (Luhansk) to the highest degree of combat readiness. At the same time, in some areas, the enemy rotates subunits in forward positions and conducts intensive preparation of artillery and mortar crews for shelling positions of the Joint Forces," the agency said on Facebook.
The implementation of the measures of the week of combat readiness and rotation in the operational grouping of the Russian occupation forces are controlled by representatives of the headquarters of the eighth combined arms army of the Southern Military District of the Russia Armed Forces.