- According to preliminary estimates, Russians hit Zaporizhia from rocket artillery – Ihnat 22.03.2023
- AFU launch local counterattack west of Bakhmut – British intelligence 22.03.2023
- Number of victims amid Zaporizhia shelling increased to 32 people – Emergency Service 22.03.2023
- Patriarch Bartholomew: Russian Orthodox Church responsible for crimes committed by Russia 22.03.2023
- Kremenchuk steel works sees profit fall by 51.5% in 2022 22.03.2023
Defense forces attack 23 places of invaders’concentration in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff
KYIV. Feb 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Over the past day, the aviation of the Defense Forces carried out 21 strikes on the areas of concentration of personnel and military equipment of the Russian occupiers and three strikes on the positions of anti-aircraft missile systems.
As reported in the operational information on the Russian invasion as of 18:00 of Wednesday, published on the Facebook page of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, during the same period, Ukrainian gunners and rocket men hit two enemy control points, two areas of concentration of manpower, ammunition composition and composition of fuel and lubricants.