- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Decisions on Leopard tanks to be announced soon – German Defense Minister
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The situation with the issue of transferring Leopard tanks to Ukraine has not changed, the decision will be announced soon, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said.
"Regarding the Leopard tanks, no new information. The situation has not changed. We are preparing our decision, which will be announced very soon. As I emphasized at Ramstein, I support our partners if they want to start training the Ukrainian military on these Leopard tanks. We don’t stop anyone. But as I said, we are preparing our decision," Pistorius said at a joint press conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg in Berlin.
At the same time, the media said, citing Stoltenberg, who, after negotiations with Pistorius, said at a joint briefing that all countries that have Leopards in service and who are ready to share them with Ukraine can start preparing them for transmission.