- IMF approves four-year EFF Arrangement for Ukraine for $15.6 bln as part of $115 bln overall support package – fund 01.04.2023
- Zelenskyy, Croatian PM Plenković discuss situation at frontline 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Ukraine looking for compromise solution on Special Tribunal against Russia at UN platform 31.03.2023
- Slovenia to continue to provide strong defense, technical, humanitarian, political support to Ukraine for as long as necessary – joint declaration 31.03.2023
- ICC prosecutor urges Russia to return deported Ukrainian children 31.03.2023
Death toll from missile fall in Lviv region reaches five people – local authorities
LVIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The death toll from a missile fall in Lviv region has risen to five people, the press service of Lviv Regional Military Administration said.
“The number of people killed as a result of the fall of a Russian missile in Lviv region has increased to five people. The body of a 60-year-old man was found under the rubble,” the administration said
As previously reported, tonight, as a result of the fall of a Russian missile, four residents of Zolochiv district of Lviv region were killed – two men and two women.
As a result of the fall of the missile, a fire started, which destroyed three residential buildings, three cars, a garage and several outbuildings.