- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Daily COVID-19 morbidity continues to grow in Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukraine has registered 2,693 new cases of COVID-19 and 45 deaths in the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian Health Ministry’s press service said on Friday.
"Ukraine reported 2,693 new cases of COVID-19 (including 171 children and 40 medical workers) over the past day, September 2, 2021. In the past 24 hours, 826 persons were hospitalized, 45 died, and 1,112 recovered," the ministry said on Telegram.
Ukraine saw nearly 2,500 contagions on September 2, as against 2,075 on September 1, 1,356 on August 31, and 749 on August 30.
Since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic, Ukraine has seen a total of 2,293,541 coronavirus cases, including 2,210,866 recoveries and 53,922 deaths.