- According to preliminary estimates, Russians hit Zaporizhia from rocket artillery – Ihnat 22.03.2023
- AFU launch local counterattack west of Bakhmut – British intelligence 22.03.2023
- Number of victims amid Zaporizhia shelling increased to 32 people – Emergency Service 22.03.2023
- Patriarch Bartholomew: Russian Orthodox Church responsible for crimes committed by Russia 22.03.2023
- Kremenchuk steel works sees profit fall by 51.5% in 2022 22.03.2023
Currency cross-rates at 16:10 Kyiv time on 02/02/23
USD refers to the U.S. dollar, JPY – the Japanese yen, CHF – the Swiss franc, GBP – the UK pound sterling, EUR – the euro. The reference is provided by the FIA.