- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Currency cross-rates at 12:06 Kyiv time on 23/09/22
USD refers to the U.S. dollar, JPY – the Japanese yen, CHF – the Swiss franc, GBP – the UK pound sterling, EUR – the euro. The reference is provided by the FIA.