- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Culture Ministry records 464 cases of Russia's war crimes against cultural heritage of Ukraine
KYIV. Aug 11 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Culture and Information Policy Ministry of Ukraine has documented 464 cases of war crimes by Russian troops against the cultural heritage of Ukraine.
"As of August 10, 2022, the Culture and Information Policy Ministry recorded 464 cases of Russian war crimes against Ukrainian cultural heritage," the press service of the ministry said.
In particular, as a result of shelling by the invaders, 139 cultural heritage sites were destroyed and damaged, in particular, these are 23 monuments of national importance, 109 local monuments, 108 valuable historical buildings and seven newly opened cultural heritage sites.
In addition, due to the actions of the invaders, 361 art objects and cultural institutions were destroyed or damaged, of which 162 religious buildings, 70 houses of culture, theaters, cinemas and other facilities, 51 memorial monuments and works of art, 44 libraries, 34 museums and a reserve.