- Zelensky, Aliyev discuss topical issues of bilateral cooperation 25.01.2022
- Pentagon puts 8,500 troops on high alert for possible deployment to Europe 25.01.2022
- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
Culture Ministry completes first stage of creating unified digital register of immovable cultural heritage
KYIV. Jan 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine has completed electronic declaration of data for the creation of the unified digital register of immovable cultural heritage.
According to the ministry’s press service, within five months, experts from regional state administrations entered into the database data on real estate of cultural heritage, of which there are about 120,000 in Ukraine.
The digital register will contain data on state-protected historical, archaeological, architectural, landscape monuments, as well as objects of urban planning, landscape gardening, science and technology.
According to the Ministry of Culture, the next stage in creating the register is two-stage data verification. The check will be carried out by heads of specialized departments of regional state administrations, as well as specialists from the Main Department for Protection of Cultural Heritage of the Culture Ministry.
In addition, the register will be interconnected with the unified e-system in the field of construction, the StateGeoCadastre, etc.