- Lukashenko links situation around Belarus to aggravated tension in Black Sea area 29.11.2021
- German Ambassador to Ukraine: de-oligarchization law can only be first step in fight against oligarchs 29.11.2021
- Rada public health committee supports signing of memo on voluntary medical insurance in Ukraine 29.11.2021
- Digital Transformation Ministry announces six new services on Diia portal 29.11.2021
- Saakashvili says he returned to Georgia as he could no longer see his country 'break apart' 29.11.2021
Creation of Association of Children's Hospitals supported by 20 Ukrainian clinics
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The creation of the Association of Children’s Hospitals, which was initiated by the Okhmatdyt National Children’s Specialized Hospital, was supported by 20 Ukrainian clinics, General Director of "Okhmatdyt" Volodymyr Zhovnir said at a press conference in Kyiv.
At the same time, it is expected that this association will allow to unite efforts for the development of medical practices, collect statistical data, training and research, as well as establish links with law enforcement agencies and authorities.
"The Association will actually become a single network of children’s medical institutions in the country and will be able to consolidate all the experience and developments of modern pediatrics. Such a community will contribute to solving modern health problems, and doctors within the association will be able to participate in the development and approval of modern protocols for the provision of medical care and to continuously study," he said.
In addition, Zhovnir said that a Medical Expert Crisis Center will be created on the basis of the association, which, in cooperation with law enforcement agencies, will help prevent and solve existing medical and social problems, in particular those related to child addiction, violence and suicidal attempts.