- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Creating psychological pressure, Russia tries to worsen Ukraine’s economy – Shuliak
KYIV. Jan 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – At present, the citizens of Ukraine and business representatives are under psychological and informational pressure to weaken the country’s economy, chairman of the Servant of the People party Olena Shuliak said.
“Increasing Russian military aggression is the number one issue that worries everyone. Today is the third phase of the hydride war. Since 2014, we have seen military action, then information attacks, and now we are at the peak of a psychological attack when people and business people are subjected to psychological attacks. This is done so that citizens panic, so that business leaves Ukraine. As a result, the Ukrainian economy would weaken,” Shuliak told Rada TV.
According to her, elements of the hybrid war influence the country, “so it is necessary to properly inform Ukrainians about what is happening in the country.”