- Ukrainian FM, President of European Parliament coordinate steps to create Special Tribunal in crime of aggression case 21.03.2023
- Zelenskyy, Kishida sign declaration on special partnership between Ukraine and Japan in Kyiv 21.03.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia allows over 30 private companies to develop border transshipment complexes – Kamyshin 21.03.2023
- Rada adopts at first reading bill on phased introduction of Unified Judicial Information and Telecommunication System 21.03.2023
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 22/03/23 21.03.2023
COVID-19 incidence rate slightly increases in Kyiv region – local authorities
Kyiv. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Some 840 confirmed cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus disease were registered in Kyiv region over the past week, which is 114 cases more than in the period from February 27 to March 5, Kyiv Regional Military Administration has said on the Telegram channel on Tuesday.
As of March 13, some 234 people were hospitalized in the region’s hospitals, 197 of them had a confirmed diagnosis of coronavirus, 37 had symptoms of the disease.
According to the Healthcare Department of Kyiv Regional Military Administration, 1,134 people were vaccinated against the coronavirus disease in the region over the past week. Most were vaccinated with the first booster dose – 551 vaccinations. The second booster dose was received by 235 people, the first dose of the vaccine – by 164, the second – by 184.