- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Council of Europe President Michel: EU remains Ukraine's closest friend, Ukraine-EU summit deepens our partnership
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of the European Council Charles Michel said the EU remains the closest friend of Ukraine and the 23rd Ukraine-EU Summit held in Kyiv on Tuesday deepens the partnership.
Michel said in Twitter the EU remains Ukraine’s closest friend. Today’s EU-Ukraine summit in Kyiv with President Volodymyr Zelensky and President Ursula von der Leyen deepens this partnership. According to him, with over 50 million visa-free visits to the EU since 2017, today’s new Common Aviation Area Agreement opens the market for low-cost airlines and offers many new opportunities for sharing and visiting.