- Power line, five residential buildings damaged due to artillery shelling by Russia-occupation forces in Luhansk region – head of Regional State Administration 28.10.2021
- Ukraine ready to provide foreign customers with up to 40% of its UGS facilities to create strategic reserves 28.10.2021
- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
- OSCE Special Representative in Ukraine urges parties to adhere to their commitments, prevent further escalation 28.10.2021
- Kyivstar increases revenue by 14.9%, EBITDA by 14.6% in Q3 2021 28.10.2021
Commission on Manmade Disaster, Emergency Response establishes 'red' level of epidemic danger in Kherson region from Oct 15
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Commission on Manmade Disaster, Emergency Response has established a "red" level of epidemic danger of the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in Kherson region from October 15, Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Oleh Nemchinov has reported.
"Today, an extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Manmade Disaster, Emergency Response has been held. According to the results, the State Commission decided to establish from 24:00 on October 15, 2021, the ‘red’ level of the epidemic danger of the spread of COVID-19 in Kherson region, and apply in the territory of Kherson region restrictive anti-epidemic measures provided for the ‘red’ level of epidemic danger," wrote Nemchinov on Facebook.