- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
Centravis continues to work under shelling of Nikopol
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PrJSC Centravis Production Ukraine, which is part of the holding Centravis Ltd., despite the difficult situation in connection with the shelling of Nikopol, continues to work with two lines for the production of stainless pipes.
"We are doing our best to restore night shifts. All key equipment is working. Production is provided with blanks and all necessary materials," Chief Sales Officer Artem Atanasov said in a letter to customers on Friday.
According to him, the logistics team is actively working and constantly looking for the best and safest ways to deliver finished products. Sales offices around the world in Essen, Milan, Krakow, Lugano, Houston and Dubai are open, financial and administrative customer support departments are ready for calls and inquiries.
Yuriy Atanasov, the General Director of Centravis, and Andriy Krasiuk, Production Director, remain in Ukraine and continue to work in Nikopol.
It is also reported that next week Centravis will take part in the Stainless Steel World 2022 exhibition, which is held in Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Centravis is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of seamless stainless steel pipes, founded in 2000. Its production facilities are located in Nikopol (Dnipropetrovsk region). It is included in the top 10 global players, supplies pipes to more than 70 countries from different regions, in particular to Thyssenkrupp, Buhlmann, BMW, Alstom, Linde, Samsung, Volkswagen.