- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Car bomb blast in Dnipro kills two people – police
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In the city of Dnipro on Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue on Wednesday morning , a car explosion occurred, as a result of which two people died, according to the communication department of the police of Dnipropetrovsk region.
"Police are working at the scene of the car explosion in Dnipro. The explosion killed two people who were inside the car," it said on its Facebook page.
It is noted that the report of the incident was received by the police at about 9:00 a.m.
"The explosion took place in a Nissan Primera car on Bohdan Khmelnytsky Avenue in Dnipro. Now an investigative-operational group, explosives technicians, experts of the forensic laboratory are working at the scene," added law enforcement officers.
All the circumstances of the incident are being established. Information will be updated.