- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Cabinet registers draft law on state budget for 2022 in Rada
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has registered in the Verkhovna Rada the draft law on the state budget of Ukraine for 2022 (No. 6000).
The text of the bill is not yet available on the parliament’s website.
In addition, the government has submitted to the Verkhovna Rada a bill with amendments to the Budget Code (No. 6062), the text of which is also not yet available on the parliament’s website.