- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Cabinet extends possibility of concession tenders outside of ProZorro for one year
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Government of Ukraine has postponed the entry into force of the requirement for mandatory holding of concession tenders in the ProZorro electronic trading system for one year – until January 1, 2024.
Corresponding resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers No. 211 on amendments to Clause 3 of resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of August 20, 2021 No. 909 was published on the government website.
According to it, now from January 1, 2024, all concession tenders, competitive dialogue, publication of documents in the procedure of direct negotiations with the tenant of state property, which is transferred for concession, is possible only using the electronic trading system in accordance with the procedure approved by resolution No. 909.
In particular, concession tenders at the ProZorro.Sale site will be held for projects which cost in the feasibility study of public-private partnership in the form of concession is less than UAH 250 million.
Concession tenders will consist of the following stages: submission of tender proposals by participants, their evaluation and determination of the participant who offered the best conditions for the implementation of concession, verification of the documents of the winner of the concession tender, conclusion of the concession agreement.
The tender commission submits for publication in the electronic system: information on the procedure for determining the concessionaire, the timing of the tender, a description of the criteria for evaluating tender proposals, information about independent experts (if involved), advisers (if involved), the initiator of the proposal for public-private partnership in concession form.
The ability to select the interface language – the state Ukrainian and English language.