- Rada approves support for newly created farms, young farmers 24.09.2021
- Issue of interference in independence of judges considering cases on armed conflict in Donbas becomes less pressing – survey 24.09.2021
- Kyiv working to provide 4G coverage throughout city 24.09.2021
- Ukrenergo first certifies energy storage system at Zaporizhia TPP 24.09.2021
- About 100 more Ukrainians want to leave Afghanistan – MFA 24.09.2021
Cabinet approves signing of agreement with Ethiopia on air traffic
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved the signing of an agreement with the Ethiopian government on regular air traffic between the countries.
This is confirmed by the order adopted at the meeting on Wednesday.
According to the text of the order, the authority to sign the agreement was delegated to the head of the State Aviation Service Oleksandr Bilchuk.
The explanatory note to the draft notes that this agreement will determine the procedure for the implementation of regular air traffic between the two countries; establish the procedure for granting permits to airlines to operate flights; include a provision on flight safety and security; regulate the commercial aspects of the activities of airlines.
At the same time, the document will not provide for restrictions on the number of designated airlines, frequency and capacity, types of aircraft, as well as points of destination/departure on the territory of Ukraine and Ethiopia.