- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Cabinet appoints Natalia Naumenko as head of Migration Service
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Cabinet of Ministers has appointed Natalia Naumenko to the post of head of the State Migration Service of Ukraine.
"To appoint Naumenko Natalia Mykolaivna the head of the State Migration Service of Ukraine from the date of the beginning of her actual performance of official duties in this position for a period of five years," the government decree No. 1,226 dated October 11, 2021 says.
Prior to that, Naumenko was first deputy head of the department, and also temporarily served as the head of the Migration Service.
As reported, on September 29, the Cabinet dismissed Maksym Sokoliuk from the post of head of the State Migration Service.
Sokoliuk was appointed head of the State Migration Service of Ukraine on December 2, 2015. Earlier, from August 28 of the same year, he served as first deputy head of the Service and acted as its head.