- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Bureau of Economic Security director expects BES launch by end of Nov
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Director of the Bureau of Economic Security (BES) Vadym Melnyk, who was appointed by the government on August 20 this year, considers it realistic to launch a new body by the end of November.
"We consider it real to launch BES by the end of November," he said at a press conference in Kyiv on Tuesday.
Melnyk said that according to his calculations, the launch of the Bureau may take at least three to four months, which, however, is less than the launch of such new bodies as the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the State Bureau of Investigation (SBI).
He said that it is necessary to provide at least 30% of employees to start BES. In particular, at the first stage it is necessary to recruit 210 full-time employees in the central office, on 10-20 experts in each direction.
"Now we are preparing to announce competitions, these will be positions of category B and C (even more of C), that is, the middle level," Melnyk said.