- ZELENSKY AGREES WITH UN SECRETARY GENERAL PARAMETERS OF POSSIBLE IAEA MISSION TO ZAPORIZHIA NPP 18.08.2022
- ZELENSKY URGES GUTERRES TO USE ALL UN MECHANISMS TO RETURN UKRAINIAN PRISONERS OF WAR HOME 18.08.2022
- Zelensky signs law on introduction of moratorium on increase in heat tariffs 18.08.2022
- Erdoğan arrives in Lviv 18.08.2022
- Zelensky, Erdoğan discuss Russian theft of Ukrainian grain, ZNPP issue, defense cooperation 18.08.2022
Biden to discuss efforts to deter Russian aggression against Ukraine with Scholz in Feb – White House
WASHINGTON. Jan 27 (Interfax) – U.S. President Joe Biden plans to discuss with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz during his February visit to Washington the situation regarding Russia’s actions on the border with Ukraine, the White House reports.
“The leaders will discuss their shared commitment to both ongoing diplomacy and joint efforts to deter further Russian aggression against Ukraine,” the statement said.
“They will also discuss the importance of continued close cooperation on a range of common challenges, including ending the COVID-19 pandemic, addressing the threat of climate change, and promoting economic prosperity and international security based on our shared democratic values,” the report says.
As reported, Scholz will meet with Biden in the United States on February 7.