- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Biden in Kyiv announces his intention to allocate $500 mln in aid to Ukraine: shells, howitzers, Javelin complexes
KYIV. Feb 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – U.S. President Joe Biden said on Monday that Washington plans to allocate a new $500 million military aid package to Ukraine, U.S. media said, citing the White House.
According to the statement, during a meeting with Zelenskyy, Biden announced a $500 million military aid and said additional details about this aid would be made public in the coming days.
The U.S. leader said the aid package would include artillery shells, howitzers and Javelin man-portable anti-tank systems.