- Naftogaz supports use of UAH 26 bln from royalty for Aug-Nov 2022 to buy gas from private producers – Vitrenko 07.10.2022
- Ukraine's state debt up by 1.3% in Aug 07.10.2022
- Naftogaz plans to increase gas production by at least 5% in 2023 – CEO 07.10.2022
- Reznikov: We guarantee life and safety to Russian military who refuse to fight, we’ll achieve tribunal for those who give criminal orders 07.10.2022
- Russia's use of Iranian drones not to significantly affect course of war – ISW 07.10.2022
Biden at UNGA: War between Ukraine and Russia must end on fair terms, only country standing in this way is Russia
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The war between Ukraine and the Russian Federation must end on fair terms, the only country that stands in this way is Russia, U.S. President Joseph Biden said.
“The United States wants this war to end on just terms, on terms we all signed afore. An you cannot seize a nation’s territory by force. The only country sating in the way of that is Russia,” Biden said speaking at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday.