- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Biden announces provision of additional aid to Ukraine
KYIV. Feb 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – U.S. President Joe Biden said a new package of U.S. aid in the amount of more than $500 million will be announced today.
At a press conference in Kyiv on Monday, he said there would be additional munitions for HIMARS, additional systems that will help protect the Ukrainian people from bombing.
Biden also said later, the United States will announce new sanctions that will not allow circumventing the sanctions mechanisms.
The U.S. President said the United States has transferred more than 700 tanks, more than 1,000 armored vehicles, 1,000 artillery systems, 2 million artillery shells, 15 MLRS.
For his part, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said “this package is a signal that Russian attempts at revenge will not stand a chance.”