- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Belarus sees uptick in number of daily COVID-19 cases, 12 deaths in past 24 hours
MINSK. Sept 15 (Interfax) – The cumulative number of cases of COVID-19 has reached 508,514 in Belarus, the Belarusian Health Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.
According to the Health Ministry, 1,923 infections have been recorded in the past 24 hours, and 1,630 new cases were registered the day before.
"Over the entire period of the infection spreading in the country’s territory, 3,953 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have died," the ministry said, adding that the death toll stood at 3,941 on September 14.
As many as 497,066 patients have recovered from COVID-19 to date (494,446 as of September 14), including 1,505 in the past 24 hours, it said.
"More than 1,775,000 Belarusians have received their first shot of a coronavirus vaccine, including over 1,482,000 fully vaccinated persons," the ministry said.