- Interest rates on NBU's active and passive operations set for October 22 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's stock indexes on 21/10/21 (closure) 21.10.2021
- World's stock indexes at 19:15 Kyiv time on 21/10/21 21.10.2021
- Georgian health minister currently sees no grounds for Saakashvili's hospitalization 21.10.2021
- Rada passes at first reading bill on cogeneration 21.10.2021
Belarus sees new all-time high number of COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours
MINSK. Oct 13 (Interfax) – Belarus has seen a new all-time high of 2,060 cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, the Belarusian Health Ministry’s press service said on Wednesday. The cumulative number of coronavirus infections has reached 563,813, the press service said.
Another 17 persons infected with COVID-19 have died in Belarus over the past day. "Over the entire period of the infection spreading in national territory, 4,336 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have died," it said.
The overall number of recoveries has reached 537,527, including 1,737 patients who have recovered in the past 24 hours, the press service said.