- NSDC approves strategy of Ukraine's biosafety, biosecurity – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Danilov: Mere Russian retail chain can no longer operate in Ukraine 16.10.2021
- NSDC adopts Ukraine's info security strategy – Danilov 16.10.2021
- NSDC approves Defense Plan of Ukraine – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Novak: Ukraine shows freeloader approach, as if someone always owes it something 16.10.2021
Belarus records over 2,000 daily COVID-19 cases for first time ever
MINSK. Oct 12 (Interfax) – Belarus has registered a total of 561,753 coronavirus-positive patients as of October 12, the press service for the Belarusian Health Ministry said on Tuesday.
The Health Ministry has recorded 2,038 cases of COVID-19 over the past 24 hours, an all-time high in daily cases, as compared to the 1,943 cases seen the previous day.
"A total of 4,319 patients infected with coronavirus have died since the infection began spreading across the country," the ministry said. The coronavirus death toll stood at 4,304 on October 11.
Belarus has seen 535,790 patients earlier diagnosed with COVID-19 (534,256 as of October 11) recover since the epidemic began, the ministry said. As many as 1,534 patients have recovered over the past 24 hours, it said.
More than 2,429,000 people have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine in Belarus. Of them, more than 1,754,000 have completed their vaccination course, the ministry said.